KSRTC rocks!!!! (Really!)

I was tempted to take these photographs (photo 1 and photo 2) using my mobile phone camera. See what is the tuffet used by the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) driver - a rock!!! Another rock keeps the route board to be used for the next service, intact! KSRTC is down to earth! :P It seems like Malayala Manorama newspaper is the official sponsor of the KSRTC seat covers! :D
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

31 comments:

  1. I have seen rocks too. I thought it was kept so that the d rivers could rest their legs, as the floor is pretty low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Alex

    Yes, these rocks are used as footrests. But that shows how poor KSRTC is at maintaining its buses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. are they really so poor?

    REAL PATHETIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Passerby55

    Not that they are poor... They just don't care! So pathetic, yes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. use mobile camera for things like this sreejith........... expecting more.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. use mobile camera for things like this.......... expecting more......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!, Sree, this is what I call investigative journalism..!
    Me doing fine.. :) Thanks for checking on me..

    Have Fun, Take Care and God Bless.!

    With Best Regards,
    Srijith Unni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. are they really like this???

    ReplyDelete
  9. where is my comment?? :-O

    hehehe..cant think of a better title than this!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sree,

    I`ve just returned a favour.. Yes i`ve tagged you..! Do it for me aashaaney..!

    With Best Regards,
    Srijith.

    ReplyDelete
  11. :O
    Oh Oooh.....
    Have u been to chennai? :D
    Come with ur camera mobile ;)

    Btw, may b they have it so something to rest of same height...& easy to hit the break or.. :D i dnt know...
    What exactly is it used for?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dont know where our place is heading to...

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't know what to say.. that is very pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Re: Anonymous

    Yes! Mobile cameras can be used for such cases! :-) Hope that I will not need to use it anymore (expecting that the situation would improve) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Re: Mathew

    Hahha! I couldn't imagine a better caption than this.... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Re: Srijith Unni

    Hhaha! Kinda investigative journalism, kinda paparazzo... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Re: Mona

    Yes, they are... They just don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Re: Mathew

    Your comment has gone nowhere! It is with me.... Just that I had to wait for the weekend to publish all the comments... Busy, busy and busy in office... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Re: Marutham

    No, I have not been to Chennai! In that case, I think I need to buy a good digicam, huh?

    Yes, the poor drivers use it as a platform of good height to rest their foot... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Re: Seema

    This place is heading nowhere... It is really pathetic. Just an example that KSTRC is not taking the comfort of its employees (in addition to the passengers) seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Re: Venus

    It is... But what to do! This is not because they don't have money. The only thing is that they do not look into these aspects seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Re: Srijith Unni

    Oh! Missed your comment! :-)

    Hahhaha! A tag after a long time! Will do it for you aashaney! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey!! tht was sum quick thinking...Nice shot!!:) ...hehe...n the title too..it rocks!!:)..keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Re: Abhi

    Thank you! Happy you liked it! :-) Do come again please.

    ReplyDelete
  25. 250 yrs corrected!!
    thank you for pointing it out, i had left it blank, and i think, they took some year randomly, showing me 250 yrs old!!

    ReplyDelete

Since comment moderation is enabled to avoid spam, the appearance of your comment will be slighly delayed.